ANINE BING Corporation is a fast growing fashion & commerce startup revolutionizing the way products are developed, produced, marketed, sold, and delivered to customers. The brand reaches customers across social platforms, eCommerce, branded brick-and-mortar stores, and major department stores. ANINE BING has a global presence, with 9 stores in 6 countries around the world.
Team and Office:
ANINE BING has 50+ employees across Sales, Production, Design, Graphics, and Customer Service located in Downtown Los Angeles. Key investors include Index Ventures founder Danny Rimer (Facebook, Dropbox, Net-A-Porter, Bird), Greycroft Partners founder Dana Settle (Trunk Club, Thrive Market, AwesomenessTV), and Felix Capital founder Frederic Court (Goop, Farfetch, Vitrue, Dailymotion).
Who You Are
You are a proven collaborative team member, hardworking, dedicated, open-minded, humble, and enthusiastic,—ready and eager to learn every part of the Global Sales Team. You are excited for a hands-on role and ready to work closely with a tight-knit team to drive results and take the Anine Bing brands to the next level. The opportunity to work closely with cross-functional teams, grow, and be part of an entrepreneurial team excites you.
- Maintain the Anine Bing visual merchandising standards within assigned stores
- Communicate and deliver all brand appropriate material to store managements (seasonal product knowledge and inspiration)
- Analyzing selling reports and suggest strategic allocations based on sales performance
- Ensure sales staff is up-to-date on company display standards and merchandising direction.
- Communicate regularly with store management and visual merchandising teams.
- Coordinate store visits.
- Communicate business with store management and specialists; develop strategies and lead initiatives to drive sales.
- Assist in planning and executive of store events.
- Coordinate shipping of display materials if needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Visual Merchandising and or sales
- Experience working with major department stores
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong ability to multitask and can work cross-functionally between teams
- Must be able to travel locally up to 70% of the time, with recurring trips to other markets
- Must be flexible to change schedule
- Must be able to work some Saturdays based on business needs and store events.
- Competitive compensation package
- A host of company covered Medical, Dental, and Vision plans from which to choose
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Catered Lunches and Pressed Juice three times a week
- Company-wide social events
- Sample Sales
- Employee Wardrobe
- Generous employee discount
- Fashion District Downtown LA office space
- Free Parking
Success at ANINE BING requires that you:
You love to win.
- You are a doer
- You are a team player
- Your are humble
- You are honest, straightforward and transparent
- You are a good teacher/mentor (approachable and accessible)
- You are an advocate for the Design Team
- You are organized
- You are creatively open-minded
You want to get your hands dirty.
You solve problems.
- You are resilient
- You are flexible
You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate.
You naturally go the extra mile.
If you don’t know something, you say so. Then go figure it out quickly.
You give credit where credit is due and take responsibility for misses.
You love working in a creative environment.
You know there’s more than one way to skin a cat and work hard to find the solution that works best for the company and team.
You have a sense of humor.
You are an insatiable learner.