Social Media Manager
ANINE BING is a fashion brand that’s revolutionizing the way styles are developed, produced, marketed, sold, and delivered to customers. The brand reaches customers across social platforms, eCommerce, branded brick-and-mortar stores, and major department stores. ANINE BING has a global presence, with 9 stores in 6 countries around the world.
TEAM AND OFFICE
We are headquartered in Downtown Los Angeles, where we have 40+ employees across the Creative, eCom, Production, Design, Finance, and Customer Service departments. Key investors include Index Ventures founder Danny Rimer (Facebook, Dropbox, Net-A-Porter, Nasty Gal), Greycroft Partners founder Dana Settle (Maker Studios, Thrive Market, AwesomenessTV), and Felix Capital founder Frederic Court (Goop, Farfetch, Dailymotion).
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join the ANINE BING Team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is in the early stages of their digital media career.
We need a self-starter who is both a creative and critical thinker. In this role, content creation meets audience analytics, and you’ll be the driving force behind it. You’ll focus on audience growth and social media community management, while contributing to the brand’s editorial voice and presence. You will be integral to the day-to-day operations for multiple social channels: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and YouTube.
On a daily basis, the Social Media Manager publishes content, monitors performance against targets, and engages with our audience across all ANINE BING social channels. In addition to organic audience development, the Social Media Manager will assist the Director of eCommerce/Digital Marketing in managing our paid media campaigns.
This role reports to the COO and will be pivotal in setting a best-in-class social strategy for ANINE BING. Other responsibilities include coordinating with the Director of PR/Brand Marketing to develop brand partnerships and influencer relationships.
- Manage all aspects of social publishing and community management for Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, and other platforms as necessary.
- Assist Digital Marketing in the optimization of paid media campaigns for Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
- Engage with followers across all ANINE BING social channel; actively communicating with our audience in a tone that’s consistent with our brand voice.
- Monitor performance and analytics to develop a social strategy that supports audience growth.
- Attend weekly editorial meetings and contribute insights.
- Develop relationships with key influencers and brands.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5 years experience running social media accounts for a digital outlet or brand.
- Strong writing and communication skills necessary.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize projects, and communicate progress.
- Strong familiarity with social media publishing and analytics tools for Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced company.
Success at Anine Bing requires that...
- You love to win.
- You want to get your hands dirty.
- You solve problems.
- You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate.
- You naturally go the extra mile.
- If you don’t know something, you say so. Then go figure it out quickly.
- You give credit where credit is due and take responsibility for misses.
- You love working in a creative environment.
- You know there’s more than one way to skin a cat and work hard to find the solution that works best for the company and team.
- You have a sense of humor.
- You are an insatiable learner.